Financial Services Industry Overview
The increasingly complex regulatory requirements across the globe have compelled financial services companies to strike a balance between regulation, environmental adaptation, and market share in order to ensure their long-term stability and development. To counter this challenging milieu, SpendEdge’s global financial services experts conduct several market surveys and consult professionals who offer best-in-class service to address the various issues faced by financial services companies in the external environment as well as their internal management.
About the Client
The client is a leading European BFSI company covering the EMEA region and the USA.
The Client’s Challenge
The client’s category teams needed a deep dive into the market and ongoing support for developing robust strategies. The team had previously been doing the work in-house, but wanted to explore additional options for support.
To help the financial services client, we designed a customized solution that provides their category managers with access to our ready-to-use reports for a variety of direct and indirect categories covering insights on topics such as market trends, key suppliers, pricing models, and best practices. The team also has the option to utilize bespoke studies as and when needed.
SpendEdge has also provided hands-on services and training such as:
- Helping the client’s teams gain visibility on different types of sourcing- and procurement-related Insights that they can adopt and benefit from
- Organizing a workshop focusing on training for the SpendEdge tool and an overview of when and where they can make use of customized research studies
- Assisting users on how to better make use of the functionalities of the SpendEdge tool, including advanced search, bookmarks, exporting, and more
How Use of Our Solution Delivered Savings
- Instant access to insights on 800+ categories and sub-categories
- A wealth of reports tailored from a sourcing procurement perspective, allowing users to identify cost saving opportunities, improve procurement practices, understand best-in-class practices, engage with right suppliers, and more
- Access to customized research in cases of critical categories to gain deep-dive insights