SpendEdge is a leading sourcing and procurement intelligence solutions provider, offering supply market intelligence to more than 55 Fortune 500 enterprises for over 17 years. Procurement is an integral part of all business organizations as it helps in the optimization and expansion of performance to achieve various business objectives. A procurement process cycle constitutes of various steps that a business identifies and implements to gain access to goods and services from suppliers to fulfil their own business goals. The only way an organization can achieve its strategic and tactical goals is when supply market intelligence is implemented right! SpendEdge is an established name in the supply chain management industry and has helped several large business organizations transform their sourcing and procurement process with the help of customized and specific solutions.
Want to discover how you can lower the cost of your procurement process by implementing procurement best practices? Request a free proposal and we will get back to you with our customized solutions
What is supply market intelligence?
Supply market intelligence covers the end-to-end flow of products, information, and money. How the supply market intelligence strategy works strongly defines the competitiveness of an organization in terms of working capital requirements, product cost, and speed to market. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time sourcing and procurement solutions that help category managers gain powerful insights to align their supply chain management process to achieve their business goals strategically and ensure best value delivery.
This SpendEdge Case Study covers key procurement pain points such as:
- To identify the best procurement practices and understand the supplier landscape for maintenance, repair, and operation (MRO) services
- To offer the client information on the major trends, drivers, and challenges influencing the market and a detailed assessment of the shortlisted suppliers
Key objectives of this case study on supply market in the Oil and Gas Industry are:
- To help the client develop an effective supply market intelligence strategy by offering a comprehensive picture of the major players in the industry
- Providing a complete information on the various aspects including the supplier’s operational capabilities
- To acquire information from various reliable sources
What were the procurement insights derived in this assessment by SpendEdge?
- Blended methodology consisting of primary and secondary data collection
- Analyzing information acquired through interviews and discussions with industry experts and from consultants, annual reports, and databases
- Data analysis and cost model development
Developing a competitive procurement process is crucial for companies to develop effective strategies. Stay ahead by requesting service on our procurement platform to gain the latest insights into procurement risks.
We provide highly customized sourcing and procurement solutions to more than 250 global MNCs, including 55+ Fortune 500 companies. Our procurement and supply market intelligence reports with a vast repository of over 800 sub-categories are aimed to deliver specialized insights to category managers and procurement teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. SpendEdge is a global supply chain management company that is driven towards offering smart procurement intelligence to enterprises to help them stay at the top of the game with the help of our expertise in supply market intelligence, category management, and supply chain risk assessment.