SpendEdge’s supply chain risk assessment study on the automotive industry in South America company identifies supply chain structures, risks associated with demand and supply, product profitability, and supplier related risks.
Market Landscape of Automotive Industry
Car ownership in South Americas has remained relatively low due to low disposable income, political instability, and travel restrictions. However, the region shows a great potential as the income levels are relatively higher than their Asia-Pacific counterparts and vehicle demand being on the rise. In spite of its economic downturn, major markets like Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, and Peru are posting impressive year-on-year growth in the automotive industry. The majority of the demand for automobiles comes from the passenger car segment, with Brazil being the largest producer.
Feature Rich Cars Hitting the Road
Automotive manufacturers are adding on to the automobile features in terms of efficient powertrains and safety features. Advanced vehicle features regarding comfort, versatility, and utility are urging the customers to consider new models. The South American market is already introducing so-called connected cars with a fully digitized WiFi and advanced infotainment systems. These cars can exchange vehicle-related information such as safety data, location services, and traffic conditions which can facilitate vehicle diagnosis and repair.
Solutions SpendEdge offer to businesses
SpendEdge’s supply chain risk assessment study for a leading automotive company in South America provides insights into the real-time risks, supply chain risk assessment, price fluctuations, and impact analysis. The solutions offered includes:
- Deliver impact analysis solutions in identifying and prioritizing the business processes and in case of a disruption
- Provides best practices for financial risk assessment for qualification of automotive suppliers
- Offers detailed market overview for the logistics and supply chain risk-aversion practices in automotive industry
- Delivers in-depth insights on risk assessment models, supplier risk analysis, and supply chain visibility process
Read our complete case study titled – Supply Chain Risk Management Study on the Automotive Industry in South America
Other case studies you might be interested in:
- Supply Market Assessment – Gaining Best Contractual Terms for a Leading Pharma Company
- Supply Market Intelligence – Increasing Procurement Efficiency and Cost-Saving Opportunities for Aircraft Manufacturers
- Supply Market Intelligence Solutions Help a Leading Food and Beverage Company
For any queries, reach us at – firstname.lastname@example.org