SpendEdge’s recent supply market intelligence assessment for a leading nutrition product manufacturing company provides comprehensive information on supplier positioning, supplier cost-breakup, and performance evaluation process for the suppliers.
Nutritional trends in the market
The demand for natural, functional and organic ingredient food products is revolutionizing the food and beverage industry. The majority of food and beverage manufacturers and retailers are focusing on developing products that are rich in nutrients and are healthier alternatives to surgery and high-carb products. The new-age products introduced in the market are a good source of various fortified nutrients, including minerals, proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, and fats. The increasing number of obesity cases and diseases associated with unhealthy food habits is encouraging manufacturers to launch products that promote the overall health and well-being of the consumers. These products are specifically designed to help with the well-being of the brain, heart, digestive, and immune health. The market for nutritional food and beverage items is also driven by the popularity of sports nutrition products and the promotion of sports nutrition in the consumer service sector.
The supply market intelligence study by SpendEdge on nutrition products provides companies a thorough understanding of the aspects of the category in terms of the supply market and best practices adopted by the industry. The assessment also offers detailed insights on the supply market landscape in terms of supplier positioning, supplier cost-breakup, and price negotiation strategies. The demand for nutritional supplements that burn fat, regulate healthy blood glucose levels, and speed up the metabolism is encouraging suppliers to implement these solutions to gain access to a larger market.
Growth of plant-based and performance-boosting ingredients
The demand for natural products that have no side effects and that are derived from good food sources is gaining popularity in the market. These are nutraceuticals products that provide extra health benefits and help people to achieve their health goals faster. Performance-boosting products such as creatine, beta-alanine, nitrous oxide, androstenedione, and caffeine are very prevalent in the sports market. These products help athletes replenish, recover, and refuel at a faster rate and increases their performance levels. The suppliers are also investing in the development of raw, organic, and non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) sports nutrition products to increase their customer base and profitability.
Solutions SpendEdge offer to businesses
The supply market intelligence study by SpendEdge helps procurement managers and industry experts to analyze the demand trends and competition level in the market. The solutions offered includes:
- Identify the right vitamin C suppliers across the globe with better long-term contractual terms
- Provide a better understanding of the procurement best practices and cost reduction levers
- Offer a holistic overview of the key parameters for selecting suppliers and assess the competitiveness in the market
- Analyze the profit margins, supplier cost structure, and pricing benchmarks for a better supplier engagement model
- Deliver information on market landscape in terms of supplier cost breakup and suppliers’ performance evaluation criteria
Read our complete case study titled – Supply Market Intelligence Solution Helps a Leading Nutrition Product Manufacturing Company
Other case studies you might be interested in:
- SpendEdge’s Supply Market Intelligence Helps a Leading Automotive Company
- SpendEdge’s Supply Market Intelligence Helps a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Supply Market Intelligence Solution Helps a Leading Food and Beverage Company
For any queries, reach us at – email@example.com