Key Features of Report
Procurement Best Practices
Cost Saving Opportunities
Supplier Capability Matrix
Air Travel Services - Category Spend Analysis
According to SpendEdge analysts, one of the primary growth drivers for the global air travel services market is the rise in investments in business intelligence solutions. Many airlines are investing in business intelligence solutions to gain customer insights, monetize data, and enhance operational efficiencies and risk management. Airlines are also increasingly investing in predictive analytics tools for effective demand forecasting.
Air Travel Services – Procurement Best Practices
Buyers must use performance-tracking metrics to assess performance of suppliers. It is important for category managers to track and measure performance of suppliers against a set of defined KPIs (that are agreed upon by both parties during the contract negotiation phase). The performance of suppliers can also be linked to a portion of their fee, and can be paid upon rendering of services in a satisfactory manner.
Air Travel Services - Procurement Challenges
Based on the analysis in this report, a major procurement pain point experienced by the buyers is the decline in customer service levels. SpendEdge’s procurement specialists predict that the buyers must gauge service levels of incumbent suppliers and offer clarity to suppliers on minimum service levels expected.
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Contact us now!
Table of Contents
Part 1: Research Objectives and Methodology
Part 2: Category at a Glance
- Market Overview
- Preferred Procurement Models and Major Service Providers
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Major Category Requirements
- Major Procurement Pain Points
Part 3: Market Overview
- Category Spend Analysis
- Demand-Supply Shifts
- Key Market Developments
- Key Category Growth Drivers
- Major Category Growth Constraints
- Procurement Best Practices
- History of Innovation
- Key Current Technological Innovations
- Major Regulatory Frameworks
- Strategic Sustainability Practices
- SWOT Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
Part 4: Supply Overview
- Supplier Operational Capability Matrix
- Air Travel Suppliers – Key Partners
- Supplier Cost Breakup
- Supplier Positioning Matrix
- Supplier Selection Criteria
Part 5: Pricing Overview
- Pricing Models Snapshot
- Pricing Models – Pros and Cons
- Indicative Pricing for Air Travel Services
- Category Negotiation Strategies
Part 6: Category Management Essentials
- SLA Terms
- Supplier Evaluation Criteria
- Category Risk Analysis
- Day-One Analysis
Part 7: Top Five Supplier Profiles
- American Airlines Group Inc.
- Delta Airlines Inc.
- United Continental Holding
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG.
- Air France-KLM.
Part 8: Appendix
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key category influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Procurement heads
- Category managers
- Sourcing consortium professionals
- Industry experts and thought leaders
- Procurement managers
- Category heads of suppliers
- Client account heads/managers
- Client and industry consultants
- Industry journals and reports
- Periodicals and new articles
- Category webinars
- Internal categiry playbooks
- Industry and government websites on regulations and compliance
- Internal databases
- Industry blogs/thought leader briefings