Supplier Risk Analysis
Supply risk analysis offered by SpendEdge can help category managers to design the most optimized supplier risk management solutions.
The importance of supplier risk analysis cannot be understated. By identifying the advantages and weaknesses of each supplier’s performance, critical insights into sourcing and supply chains across the industry can be better understood. SpendEdge’s supplier risk management experts can proactively assist your organization by providing continuous evaluation of the performance and health of each supplier and their associated operational value chain in order to control and mitigate supplier risk. In the case of single-source suppliers, SpendEdge helps protect against potential disruptions to your organization’s supply chains by providing a thorough industry analysis of business, financial, and sourcing stabilities to identify potential bottlenecks and plan for risk mitigation and worst-case scenarios.
Our on-demand team of experts can help your organization:
- Evaluate the global landscape of suppliers relevant to your product(s) with respect to reputation, production capacity, and performance track record
- Assess the business, regulatory, geo-political, quality, and financial statuses of suppliers
- Perform growth assessment, efficiency, and profitability analyses
- Identify advantages and weaknesses of each supplier
- Make recommendations regarding risk mitigation strategies
- Establish processes to identify, assess and mitigate future risks across suppliers
- Get the most value of out your suppliers to maintain or increase your profitability
SpendEdge is a full-service procurement market intelligence advisory firm with 17 years of experience and presence across the globe. Our team of 550+ analysts has helped procurement teams understand better supplier risk management across all stages of the procuring life cycle, and has assisted in devising strategic approaches that result in profitable execution. Our comprehensive insights empower your procurement experts to deliver results in alignment with corporate objectives and KPIs, as well as to better understand leading-edge industry and technology trends. SpendEdge’s procurement solutions provide actionable insights to enable your organization to adopt a proactive approach to supplier risk management.
Connect with one of our industry experts today to discuss your specific needs and gain a better understanding of the services provided by SpendEdge.
SUPPLIER RISK ANALYSIS
Typical Coverage Areas and Key Questions Answered
Typical Coverage Areas
- Growth assessment
- Profitability assessment
- Liquidity assessment
- Efficiency assessment
- Solvency assessment
- Financial restructuring
- Reputational aspects of supplier
- Bankruptcy Possibilities
- Industry analysis
Typical Coverage Areas
- Currency and interest rate risks
- Macro and micro-economic risks
- Regulatory environment
- Quality issues
- Production capacity utilization
- Share price performance
- Risks associated with subsidiaries
- Geo-political risks
- Supply disruptions
- Supplier/sub-contractor risks
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market performing?
- What are the latest trends and developments?
- How is the market likely to shape up in the near and far future?
- What are the key risks?
- What are the procurement best practices?
Enabling a Construction Materials Company to Unlock Value from Strategic Suppliers through Specific Supplier Insights
SpendEdge’s Supplier Risk Analysis Helped a Leading Transportation Services Provider Mitigate Supply Chain Risks
Supplier Risk Analysis: Helping a Leading Mineral Oil Manufacturer Evaluate and Manage the Ever-Changing Risk Environment
Best Ways to Evaluate Suppliers in the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Amid the COVID-19 Outbreak
A Step-By-Step Guide for Effective Supplier Risk Management
Featured Case Study:
How Supplier Risk Analysis Helped an FMCG Company Improve Product Quality through the Supply Chain
Why is Supplier Risk Management Essential for Organizational Success?
Supply Market Analysis
Enabling companies to achieve procurement maturity, enhanced savings and reduced risks through supply market intelligence.