Supply Chain Risk Assessment
SpendEdge’s supply chain risk assessment is designed to create the most sustainable supply chain management for your organization.
SpendEdge assesses both known (predictable) and unknown (unpredictable) supply chain risks to provide up-to-date and precise intelligence on vulnerabilities in terms of the availability of raw materials, fluctuations of global supply and demand, pandemics, and natural and/or man-made disasters, to name a few. Importantly, the impact on each specific supply chain structure can be short- or long-lasting, and will depend on the supplier’s ability to pivot and adjust to address immediate pressures and industry trends. Our team can help your organization proactively evaluate and forecast the resiliency of each supplier’s value chain so that potential detrimental impacts can be identified and mitigated. By better understanding the variables and stakeholders affecting supply chain risk assessment via SpendEdge’s comprehensive datasets from globally relevant sources, your organization’s costs and revenues can be prioritized and maintained.
Our on-demand team of experts can help your organization:
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential supply chain risks and the impact to your business with respect to import/export logistics and supply/demand pricing models
- Identify the advantages and weaknesses of your current supply chain, and make recommendations regarding potential risk mitigation strategies
- Assess the business, regulatory, geo-political, operational, and financial statuses of supply chains
- Develop contingency plans to ensure continuity of material/product supply
- Map tier 1 to tier n suppliers of your critical suppliers and assess risk associated with them
- Establish processes to continuously identify, assess, and mitigate future risks
- Get the most value of out your supply chains to maintain or increase your profitability
SpendEdge is a full-service procurement market intelligence advisory firm with 17 years of experience and presence across the globe. Our team of 550+ analysts has helped procurement teams better assess supply chain risks and has assisted in devising strategic approaches that result in a sustainable supply chain management. Our comprehensive insights empower your procurement experts to deliver results in alignment with corporate objectives and KPIs, as well as to better understand leading-edge industry and technology trends. SpendEdge’s procurement solutions provide actionable insights to enable your organization to adopt a proactive approach to supply chain risk assessment.
Connect with one of our industry experts today to discuss your specific needs and gain a better understanding of the services provided by SpendEdge.
SUPPLY CHAIN RISK ASSESSMENT
Typical Coverage Areas and Key Questions Answered
Typical Coverage Areas
- Supply chain structure
- Supply trends and forecasts
- Import/export scenario
- Current prices and forecasts
- Profitability across supply chain
- Supply side risk assessment
- Demand side risk assessment
- Geo-Political risk assessment
- Overall Impact on global supply chain
- Impact on global commodity/product prices
Key Questions Answered
- What is the structure and current state of the supply chain?
- What are the typical risks associated with the supply chain?
- How are these risks likely to impact the business?
CPG Company Utilizes SpendEdge’s Supply Chain Risk Management Solution to Achieve Cost Savings of
Supply Chain Risk Assessment : SpendEdge’s Risk Assessment Engagement for a Food Industry Client
Devising an Effective Supply Chain Governance System for a Mining Industry Client through Supply Chain Risk Assessment
5 Key Coronavirus Risk Assessment Strategies to Overcome Healthcare Supply Chain Challenges
Impact of COVID-19 on the Medical Device Market: Insights into Top Alternate Sourcing Options to Overcome Supply Chain Risks in the Medical Device Market
Battling Supply Chain Risk in Five
Why is Supply Chain Risk Management Important and How Can it be Improved?
Supply Market Analysis
Enabling companies to achieve procurement maturity, enhanced savings and reduced risks through supply market intelligence.